Beeps, boops, whistles and clangs; perhaps some of the noisiest games ever made, those upright bowling machines, tucked into the corners of all the choicest watering holes, are the unsung heroes of our Friday nights. So here are the Pressure Life top 5 spots to practice your micro 7-10 split in Cleveland.
Which ones did we miss? Sound off in the comments below!
5) The Harbor Inn- 1219 Main Avenue; Cleveland, Ohio
One of the older bars in Cleveland, Harbor Inn is known for is affordable cuisine and strong dart game, but its ten pins are no slouches either.
4) Bobby O’s- 16013 Detroit Avenue; Cleveland, Ohio
Patrons who gave reviews of Bobby O’s were terse but direct: “nice dance floor, quaint, strange crowd, good darts and games, cheap and fun” Like the bar itself, the reviews are not flowery, rather, a bare-bones appraisal of a strong contender.
3) ABC Tavern- 1872 West 25th Street; Cleveland, Ohio
2) Iggy’s- 13403 Madison Avenue; Lakewood, Ohio
1) Prosperity Social Club- 1109 Starkweather Avenue; Tremont, Cleveland, Ohio
Considered “cool, but not pretentious” by Cleveland.com, Prosperity is on the upswing, balancing a trendy clientele without sacrificing familiarity.