Following the Public Square/RTA fiasco, the federal government wants $12,000,000 back from Cleveland Mayor, Frank Jackson. So join us as we, yet again, rip off David Letterman with the PressureLife Top Ten…
Top Ten: How Mayor Jackson spent twelve million dollars…
10) Secret war with Parma
9) Private island where he hunts most dangerous game of all: Slider
8) Armored exoskeleton and gadgets for nightly one-man war on crime
7) Down payment on East Cleveland
6) Invested heavily in 0-16 merchandise and memorabilia
5) Bad night at the Jack
4) Good night at the Jack
3) Failed search to prove he’s fabled “Sixth Jackson”
2) Funding rival transportation company; Rickshaw Transit Authority
…And, the number one way Mayor Jackson spent twelve millions dollars…
1) That Just For Men- Touch of Gray ain’t gonna buy itself!
What's Your Reaction?
Robin Adam is a fiction writer and messy painter. With a background in journalism and psychology they’ve researched UFOs, Bigfoot, and other unsolved mysteries which have featured in PressureLife. They know more about Twilight Zone and R.E.M. than is actually useful. Robin Adam has created Smear and Splatter Studio, a line of original paintings, art prints and apparel. They also produce Strange City Digest, an independent arts and fiction digest with contributors from around the world. To check out Strange City Digest, visit: Facebook and Instagram @strangecitydigest Keep up with Robin and their ongoing projects, including Smear and Splatter Studio art and apparel, on Facebook and Instagram @smearandsplatter // email: firstname.lastname@example.org